Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find out the MAC address of my MIRAI controller ?
- No wifi connection to the MIRAI controller via tablet possible. Is it possible to connect via cable?
- When starting the Box there are 5 short-beeps.
- What should be considered after an update?
- I want to change the IP address of my MIRAI controller, but the MIRAI training app only suggests the network IP. As soon as I change this, I lose the connection to the system.
- Can I just get an update for my MIRAI controller?
GDPR & Data Processing
- How can I check if the IP address of the MIRAI controller is set correctly?
- The error message "failed to reconnect to the RTDE" occurs during tool-configuration
- Error message: "No device connection available for this device UR-Robot" pops up during skill creation.
- The SSID / WLAN signal MIRAI controller is displayed on the tablet as weak
- What is the default network configuration?
- Which LTE modems can be used if there is no network on available?
Force Torque Sensor
- The OnRobot FT sensor is not appearing in the MIRAI training app
- Computebox and the OnRobot Sensor Update
- I cannot reach the configuration page of the ATI sensor. [ATI]
- Which ATI sensors are supported? [ATI]
- We already have a Force Torque URCap installed. Can we keep this one? [OnRobot]
- I cannot log into the configuration page of the OnRobot F/T sensor. [OnRobot]
Camera Settings & Image Quality
- The camera images are reversed
- Why do we not use (cheap) 3D cameras instead of 2D cameras?
- The wrong camera is detected in a setup with two cameras.
- Camera setting
- Does the view or format of the camera can be changed?
- Some episodes were taught with the motion skill. Is it possible to switch to a positioning skill?
- I cannot move the robot up or down during training (Z-axis)
- My MIRAI skill stops before the Roboter has reached the target position
- The performance of my skill decreased
- In my trained positioning skill, the rubber band effect does not work.
- My positioning task is not running well. How can I improve it?
- MIRAI does not perform like expected
- I cannot specify parameters to the tool
- Is it necessary to determine a center of mass (CoG)?
- How can I determine the center of mass (CoG)?
- What does the error message "Must configure tool if rotations are enabled" in the skill setup mean?
- Does the COG calibration need to capture all spatial directions quite accurately?
- Can I control the ending position a skill?
- Can I time my skill to end?
- Is it possible to end a skill based on an applied external force?
- If more than one endstate is set (e.g. Force and Visual), what is the effect?
- Is it possible to measure the values for endstates precisely?
- Can I end my skill vision based?