Following the recommended minimum configuration for Android based tablets/mobile end devices to run MIRAI Training App. Tablets with different configurations will likely still be able to run MIRAI Training App; however, functionality and performance might not be optimal.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher; the app will likely run on older Android versions; however, these are not all tested fully against the app.
- Recommended min. processor configuration: quad core (ARM Cortex-A53 and higher), 1.6GHz; the app will run also with less powerful processors; however this might show slower reaction time of the app and the user interface
- Recommended are 3GB or more
- 10” screen size is recommended as standard; 8” screen size is supported but not used extensively
- HD screens resolution (1200x800); recommend are FHD screens (1920x1080)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; 802.11a/ac recommended
In case a new tablet is purchased to be used with MIRAI Training App, following a list of few tablet models that are tested and used rather extensively, internally within projects. However, tablets that generally fulfill the requirements just stated should be able to run MIRAI Training App equally well from a technical perspective.
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus (10.1” display, 3GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Wi-Fi, Android 6.0+)
- Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus (10.1” display, 3GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Wi-Fi, Android 7.0+)
- Lenovo Tab M10 (10.3” display, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Wi-Fi, Android 9.0+)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7” display, 3GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Wi-Fi, Android 6.0+)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (10.1” display, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Wi-Fi, Android 7.0+)
This list will be extended over time.
Tablets should have at least HD 1200x800 resolution and a display diagonal of at least 10."
Higher values may result in unexpected behavior. We recommend 7.4.2. Android tablet to run the MIRAI Training App - in the User Manual.
Article is closed for comments.