OnRobot Force Torque Sensors need to be configured for the MIRAI system before they can be successfully integrated. The steps below outline the required settings for your OnRobot FT sensor using your computer. For ATI Sensors, please follow the separate instructions provided in the Micropsi Support Center at https://micropsi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- With the Compute box Powered OFF - Set the DIP Switch 3 to ON (Enable Fixed IP).
- Power ON the compute box, wait 30 seconds.
- Set your PC’s Ethernet network to use DHCP.
- Connect to the compute box via Ethernet to your PC.
- The PC should get an automatically assigned IP from the compute box in the range of 192.168.1.*
- Open your web browser and type: http://192.168.1.1
- An administration page opens. Enter Username: admin and Password: OnRobotFT (Also try password: OnRobot) Note: upper and lower case matter!
- Select compute box.
- Go to the configuration tab.
- Set the DIP Switch 3 to OFF (Disable Fixed IP)
- You should see this image now:
- Set the Network Mode to “Static IP”.
- Set the IP address to 192.168.100.15.
- Press “Save”.
- Restart the compute box by turning it off and back on.
Steps to verify:
- This time configure the network adapter of your PC to a static IP, e.g., 192.168.100.155, Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0.
- Disconnect the Ethernet connection to the Compute box and connect it again.
- Open in a web browser and type: http://192.168.100.15
- You should be finished when you are able to see the configuration page of the sensor again.