NOTE! If you have reached step 5 and your desired skill does not appear in the Data String Register, please check article Adding MIRAI Skills to the DATA String Registers.
In the Tablet TP, open or create the program you would like to add your MIRAI skill to.
- Step 1. Insert and select a line in the program for the command to execute a MIRAI skill (e.g 11).
- Step 2. Tap on the [INST] button
- Step 3. Choose [7 CALL] from the list of available instructions.
- Step 4. Select [MIRAIEXECUTE] from the list and tap on [ENTER].
- Step 5. Tap on the brackets after the CALL MIRAIEXECUTE command to select the argument.
- Step 6. Tap on [CHOICE] and select the parameter [2 Constant].
- Step 7.Enter the DATA String Register position of the skill you want to execute (e.g. 4)