After the update, the following points should be noted:
Afterwards, you should reinstall your MIRAI training app on your tablet.
- Connect the tablet to the MIRAI controller by searching for and selecting your controller in the existing network participants on your tablet. network participants and select your controller (e.g. MIRAI-167).
- Enter the WiFi password that can be found on the label of your MIRAI controller.
- After successful connection, the message "Connected, no internet" (Android Notification) shows, that the MIRAI controller and tablet are connected. The MIRAI controller connects to the Internet while the tablet hasn't granted internet access.
- Now enter the address „http://mirai:6543/mint/apk“.
- Now you will be offered the MIRAI training app as a download, which you must confirm.
- Confirm the request to install the MIRAI training app. Subsequently, the MIRAI training app can be used.
Important when MIRAI UR-Cap is undergoing an update:
- The nodes existing in a program (Nodes) in the Polyscope must be
removed and implemented again.
Article is closed for comments.