MIRAI Training App Updates:
The mirai Training app is our mobile application designed for Android mobile operating systems. To download the latest version of the MIRAI App, please follow the steps outline in the following get started guide: Installing and Connecting MIRAI Training App
Please Note: This software is not available for download from the google play store.You can also reference "1.5.1 Installing the latest MIRAI Training App to the tablet" in the MIRAI User Guide.
After the update:You may need to re-connect the tablet to the MIRAI controller by searching for and selecting your controller's wifi network from the tablet settings page (e.g. MIRAI-167).
- Enter the WiFi password (found on the label of your MIRAI controller).
- After successful connection, we expect the message "Connected, no internet" to appear (Android Notification), Disregard this prompt. The MIRAI controller and tablet are successfully connected together.
- From a web browser window - enter the following in the address bar:
- Click "Confirm" to begin the download
- Click "Confirm" again to install the MIRAI training app.
For Chrome Users:
You may encounter an additional step when using chrome that requires you to enable downloads from external sources. Follow this prompt to the tablet setting page where it will ask you to “Allow from this Source.” Then click back and install.