1. First check whether the power plug has also been completely and securely plugged into the control box. A defective power supply unit may be a possible cause. Report a defect to Customer Support.
2. Also check whether the switch is supplied with power. The pins on the power supply connector may have shifted slightly. If necessary, try to fix this by applying slight pressure to the cable.
3. To detect cable defects, it is worth to have a look at the green (connect) and yellow (traffic) LEDs at the respective port at the Ethernet switch.
4. Check the Ethernet connections completely. I.e. from the slot directly at the sensor to the compute box, from the compute box to the switch and from the switch to the robot controller. Possibly the exchange of an Ethernet cable is a cause for this error pattern.
5. Further it is possible that the FT-sensor is not configured res. addressed. Proceed as described in the document under the following link.
- [OnRobot HEX-E v2]
- [OnRobot HEX-E QC]
- [ATI Axia80-M20 with Adapters]
- [ATI sensors with Net F/T Box (ATI-9105-Net-Gamma tested)]
6. Check whether the automatic shutdown of the sensor is causing the error -> The OnRobot FT sensor is not appearing in the MIRAI training app
Article is closed for comments.