Error message as seen on Polyscope:
You may encounter this error message in the middle of running a program. The robot will unexpected stop and throw the error message: XMLRPC: Failed with error code: 500: RuntimeError.
This is often happens with newly created skills, after a skill is successfully uploaded to the cloud, there are a few additional steps you must complete to properly configure the skill prior to uploading to the UR teach pendant.
On Polyscope, each time you run a new skill and select from menu of trained skill options, you will see a warning below that reads as follows:
This skill has no active version, therefore no action will be triggered.
- Switch into remote mode and go back to the mirai training app
- Select "Open" for the skill that is throwing the error
- Click the "Test & Configure" button from the details tab.
- To successfully configure a skill, you will need to set the conditions for the endstate (for more info check out this article: End State Parameters - How to Stop a Skill).
- Once you are happy with the endstate configuration, select "set as active" from the bottom icon row. This will complete the skill setup and you can now re-connect the skill in polyscope.
To upload (re-connect) skills in polyscope:
- Navigate to the "installation" at the top of the teach pendant screen
- Along the side panel select URCaps at the bottom
- Next click "Mirai Setup"
- You will see a "Connect" button, click this to upload the latest data from the Mirai controller box into Polyscope.